My client is looking for someone to join their customer service team on a long term temp basis, this is a MAT cover role for 12months.
- Manage the customer proactively and ensure that any issues and/or opportunities are managed, or escalated, in a timely manner.
- Be the driver of a proactive culture of communication with assigned customers, ensuring there is no customer dissatisfaction for unresponsiveness.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships with other departments to aid timely resolution of customer issues.
- Own the successful resolution of all customer issues relating to current business, by proactively working with the relevant functions to ensure timely completion. Escalate in a timely manner any issues if required.
- Liaise between internal Operations and the customer to ensure that the delivery commitments are agreed and driven to.
- Provide weekly status reports to assigned customers regarding open order book and open action items.
- Manage order entry and order acknowledgement to the customer, including where appropriate via the maintenance of a customer demand portal.
- Provide quotations.
- Work with customers to maximise order placement of 'runners’ in order to achieve at least budgeted order intake.
- Manage resolution of customer complaints, including raising complaints internally on behalf of customers where appropriate to drive a resolution and timely response to the customer.
- Manage a bi-annual Customer Satisfaction Process for assigned customers.
****Please apply NOW for an immediate INTERVIEW****
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job