Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + £2k Bonus
25 Days Holiday
5% Pension contributions
Our client is a global Financial Services company in based in Basingstoke, 5 minutes walk from the train station. The company offer a great working environment, on site restaurant and excellent benefits.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Services candidate with an excellent attitude, high attention to detail and proven ability to maintain great relationships internally and externally.
- To ensure that the customer is a priority at all times, responding proactively and logging the progress of each contact point
- Consistently strive to hit service level agreements within the team
- Respond to all customer telephone enquiries in a friendly, efficient and timely manner
- Respond to all customer correspondence in a timely and efficient manner
- To liaise with Sales Managers and other internal departments to ensure that the customer is presented with a consistent response
- Provide general administrative support for the data held on the mainframe system
- Logging and distribution of Customer Service e-mails, faxes and post.
- CDC reports actioned daily
- To ensure that all original documentation is correct and care packs for new agreements are sent in an accurate and timely manner, and to ensure care pack spreadsheet is kept up to date
- Ensure enough cover in the department at all times
- Ensure daily workload is organised and prioritised so backlogs are kept to a minimum including assisting the Customer Support Team
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner