£15,000 per annum
We are looking for a candidate who is available for immediate start for this full-time permanent position.
Working Monday-Friday but two Saturday shifts a month with a weekday off in lieu, 7.5 hours a day, shifts will be on a rota basis.
We are looking for a Customer Services advisor to join our team of six in assisting our clients with warranty claims on their products in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain and update customer accounts using a call log system.
- Liaise with manufacturers regarding warranty claims.
- Answering telephone calls and directing them to the relevant department.
- Answering customer email enquiries and dealing with them appropriately.
- Managing a diary of call backs to update customers of the progress of their claim.
- Account management for all customer service queries relating to warranty claims for all of our products.
- Support manager to liaise with customers by method of preventing and handling minor complaints.
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer services background and will be able to show the following skills:
- Exceptional listening skills
- Empathy and understanding
- Strong computer skills
- Clear and confident telephone manner
- Works as part of a team
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Keep a calm and pleasant tone at all times
- Able to multitask
- Able to communicate both written and verbally
- Email and letter composing
- Problem solving
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Problem Solving
- Telephone Manner
- Exceptional Listener