Customer Service Administrator
£30,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is an award winning bank providing a broad range of products to their customers. Well established and based in central London they are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Day to day administration of the deposit base of the bank which includes:
o On boarding new customers by setting up the customer and account records ensuring initial and ongoing Due Diligence is carried out
o Taking of new deposits both fixed and notice accounts, rollovers and repayments
o Bereavement services
o Keeping customers records up to date at all times
- Provide an excellent level of customer service across all of our channels; Phone, Email, Secure Message & Letter writing
- Demonstrate sound understanding of the Bank’s products and services; articulating these to customers in an engaging and confident manner.
- Inputting of daily transactions into the banking system
- Preparing and inputting daily transfers and payments
- Ad hoc work as required, both in relation to the duties mentioned above and otherwise.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'