We are now recruiting for customer service administrators to join our growing customer services department where you will play a key role in providing our award-winning service to our customers.
The purpose of the role is to provide customer support for AJ Bell Youinvest & Investcentre customers across our award-winning product range.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing customer requests
- Handling financial transactions
- Producing letters and emails
- Working efficiently with our internal systems
- Maintaining accurate records on our databases
- Resolving customer queries via phone and email
The skills we are looking for candidates to be able to demonstrate include:
- Ability and commitment to deliver excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, at times unsupervised
- You will also hold a minimum of 5 GCSE's grades A*-C (or equivalent) including Maths and English
Why join AJ Bell?
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
Our head office at Salford Quays is an amazing space, with its own on-site gym, training and seminar suite, e-learning zone, dining area, lounge and rooftop terrace.
We also host loads of social and team building events throughout the year, including our legendary Christmas and summer parties and pay day Friday drinks.
Other benefits include:
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan and season ticket portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Plus much more
About AJ Bell:
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 368,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £70.4 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have 900 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'