Customer Services Administrator
£22,000 - £25,000 inc. of bonus
Global CTS are working with a rapidly growing innovative company specialising in management services, saving their customers money on the whole-life costs of their equipment and contracts. They are located in newly refurbished professional offices in Cowley, with good transport links to and from the centre of Oxford.
As a Customer Services Administrator you will work within a team of seven providing excellent administrative support to our procurement, contract and leasing teams.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Administrative set-up and updating of contracts
- Help to manage these contracts using our in-house system
- Help build strong relationships with suppliers and customers
- Obtain quotations, purchase orders and other information to support our service
Skills and Experience:
- You’ll have an excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Confident communicator
- Take a proactive approach to managing your time and your responsibilities
- Company benefits include an on-site gym, subsidised restaurant, free parking, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a pension scheme with employer contributions and a fantastic personal development programme.
They’re looking forward to getting a new team member on board to share in their success. If this role is of interest, please contact Lucy for an informal chat.
Global CTS Limited
No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above. In submitting your CV to Global CTS Ltd via email, social media, our website (general submission or vacancy application) or to a Global CTS vacancy via a jobs board you imply consent for Global CTS to process your personal data for the purposes of considering your suitability for vacancies and provision of work-finding services. We will never pass on your CV/details without receiving prior permission from yourself.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'