Excellent opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor to join a well established company in Stockport
Due to growth of the business we are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors.
Working in a small team of 8 advisors your role will be varied and likely to include:
- Speaking to customers over the telephone offering support and advice regarding the product portfolio.
- Liaising with clients via e-mail resolving any questions.
- Answering all incoming calls and being the first point of contact to all customer enquiries
- Entering customer order in an accurate and in a timely manner
- Work with and support the field sales team
- Build a great rapport with all customers and other internal departments
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn attitude
- Dedication to learning a large product suite
- Professional & friendly character
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Salary up to £18,000
- Great hours - Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30, (may need to work the occasional Saturday - around 8 per year)
- Free parking
- Easily accessible by public transport
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer services administration order processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'