Our client is recruiting for an Account Manager to support the Key Account Manager in servicing their largest UK account, a global technology company. This role will service relationships across multiple sites, predominantly via telephone but you will certainly meet your connections from time to timen
You will be the secondary point of contact and will be responsible for meeting the SLAs for this customer, but this is not a new business focussed role.
The company is a fast-growing business in a beautiful office with great benefits including private health care, pension and 30 days holiday.
- Demonstrable experience of applying the company values to their work. Being; Cheerful, Authentic, Diligent, Efficient, Tenacious.
- Excellent verbal communication skills acquired in roles that included direct customer contact by telephone or face to face.
- Excellent written communication skills acquired in roles that included direct customer contact by email.
- Excellent administrative skills acquired in roles that required accurate record keeping.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects or activities simultaneously.
- Computer literate with a working experience of Microsoft Outlook.
- A demonstrable ability to learn and adapt independently.
- A demonstrable ability to negotiate.
- Impeccable time management and resilience under pressure.
£22,000 - £34,000
Bracknell, RG12 8PE
09:00 - 17:30 OR 08:30-17:00
Monday to Friday
1 hour for lunch
30 Days Holiday, Complete Private Health Care, Pension
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"