Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator who is energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable to work within their Customer Service Department as well working alongside the Sales and Production departments.
Experience in Print would be desirable but not essential.
Knowledge of Imprint would be beneficial
- Assist the CST Manager with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Handling incoming orders and ensuring that orders are acknowledged within a 48hr target
- Collation of report for above-giving data on target plus input of orders booked onto report for Sales Director.
- Prepare draft works draft for the Production Director to plan production and then produce an accurate works instruction (WI) for the factory. Ensuring the WI adheres to the Q A manual.
- Attend both daily progress meetings and weekly full production work in progress meetings.
- Issuing customer reports on a weekly basis of the progress of their order.
- Respond to all e-mails within 24 hours.
Responsible for assisting in the running of the Customer Service Team (CST) to ensure a high level of service and timely delivery of orders. Liaise with the sales, productions departments and the customer ensuring the communication between all is exact and simple to understand.
Skills and experience in the following are required:
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of the Product.
- Time Management Skills.
- Ability to "Read" Customers.
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job