Julie Rose Recruitment are seeking an outstanding Customer Services Administrator (6 Month Contract) to provide an exceptional level of administrative support to both internal and external customers, reporting to the Customer Support Team Manager. The Customer Services Administrator will be highly organised and able to work well under pressure, pro-active and a self-starter with an assertive nature.
Please note: this is a 6-month contract for a Customer Services Administrator that has a high probability of becoming a permanent role.
Main Duties for the Customer Services Administrator:
- Working in a team environment to provide administration support for the Department, such as handling and responding to all customer correspondence, collate sales paperwork, filing etc.
- Log calls and co-ordinate schedule of work for the Customer Care Operatives
- Maintain customer call log within the department
- To assist in the liaising between Managers and the Division to ensure maintenance requests are carried out, check invoices and forward for payment. Arrange contra-charges where necessary
- To liaise with the Buying Department - order materials as and when required-occasionally
- To follow up on audit trail for completion paperwork
- To liaise with Managers to ensure that contracted works are completed within timescales
- To schedule appointments for Managers to deal with complaints
- To support the Department to ensure any issues that arise post-exchange are effectively and efficiently dealt with
- To update weekly reports and distribute to relevant personnel
- To keep accurate records ensuring files are kept up-to-date
Personal Specification for the Customer Services Administrator:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organised, ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good communication skills, verbally, face-to-face, over telephone and in writing
- Strong liaison skills with internal and external clients
- Previous experience of dealing with complaints
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"