The role is to work within a busy but friendly aftersales team dedicated to providing excellent support and advice for their retailers and customers. Candidates must be able to work well as part of a team and sometimes under their own initiative. The candidate must be able to listen carefully and respond to colleagues and customers alike with timely and accurate information. Candidates should be willing to learn about camping and caravan products; some prior knowledge or experience would be of advantage but not essential and training will be given.
- Answering the telephone in a polite and friendly manner.
- Replying to emailed enquiries.
- Data entry..
- Taking orders for spare parts.
- Arranging shipment of products across the UK and Europe.
- Be able to transfer information accurately from catalogues, brochures, internet, etc to the customer.
- Good computer skills including data entry, emails and internet use.
- Good telephone manner and be able to stay calm when under pressure.
- Motivated and positive attitude.
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work.
Based in Little Braxted which is a rural location just outside of Witham (1 mile from A12), own transport is advantageous as there is no public transport. Free parking is available on site.
The hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job