commercial on line experince is essential
- To correctly input orders into the economic resource planning system; whilst checking delivery dates in a timely manner.
- Confirm orders with customer, confirming delivery date and estimated deliverytimes along with any out of stock lines and alternative products available.
- Communicating with all clients in a professional manner and escalating any issues tomanagement level if needed.
- Create collection notes for customer returns.
- Arrange online bookings via portals to book in customer deliveries.
- Process order payments.
- Update online ordering systems with customer invoice details.
- Updating account delivery details keeping the warehouse team informed of any newtimes or delivery instructions.
- Offer full administration support to Business Development Managers.
- Attend in-house training as and when required to build product knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills in order to meet required deadlines.
- IT skills; Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self- motivated and results driven.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in high customer focused environment.
- Professional and friendly manner with the ability to build rapport.
- Able to communicate well with others and strong interpersonal skills.
- Team skills - able to support other team members where possible.
- Demonstrate a pro-active 'can do’ attitude.
- Flexible, reliable and hardworking.
- Commercially aware.
- Presentable and professional at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 - 5 years customer facing experience in wholesale spirits or Brand Company.
- Numerate and literate.
- Experience of selling luxury or specialist products
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'