Customer Services Administrator
Gi Group Doncaster are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Administrator on behalf of a market leading and innovative manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Doncaster.
This role will require you to be responsible for inputting contract orders, administration work, filing, photocopying and general administration for a department.
You will also be responsible for handling client calls in regards to their orders and chasing any outstanding information that is required.
My client can offer an excellent benefits package which, in addition to a competitive salary, includes; pension, permanent health insurance, sick pay, staff discounts and life assurance.
Working hours are:
Monday to Thursday - 8:45am - 5:00pm
Friday - 8:45am - 4:00pm
- Accurate inputting of orders
- Taking and making inbound and outbound calls to external customers
- Liaising with customers regarding amendments to orders and delivery date queries.
- Planning, prioritising, monitoring and completing workloads within quality and quantity standards.
- Processing orders accurately and efficiently.
- Working to objectives and KPI's.
- Liaising with internal departments and external contractors
- Liaising with Planning, Production and Transport in relation to orders
- General administration duties inc: Admin team inboxes, Filing, archiving, photocopying etc.
- Covering reception duties when required.
- Undertake showroom tours on a rota basis
- Any other duties deemed appropriate for the role.
- Have experience in a similar role.
- Be computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel
- Will be comfortable using phones and have an excellent telephone manner
- Possess the ability to work accurately, on own initiative, and to tight deadlines.
- Be well qualified including in English and Maths to a good standard.
- Ideally have some knowledge or experience with SAP
- Ideally have own transport due to location.
If you are interested; please apply via the advert or call Gi Group Doncaster for more information.
Alternatively you can email your CV to Jessica-Kate.Patterson @ g i g r o u p . c o m
- Customer Service
- Product knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job