We are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Customer Services Administrator to join our team.
- Maintaining excellent customer service providing front of office support to residents and visitors to the building
- Provide effective and efficient procedures to ensure the residents receive a high quality service
- Maintaining the company in-house booking and customer relationship management system
- Ensure the building is managed and maintained in line with company policies and procedures
- Maintain compliance with ANUK Code of Standards related to the running of the building
- Respond positively to customer enquiries and complaints and take appropriate action in line with company procedures
- Have regard for Student Welfare and if necessary liaise with the appropriate welfare professionals
- Ensure maximum occupancy of the residence supporting customer show rounds
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements
Essential candidate qualities:
- Smartly presented with first class customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience of Kinetic student accommodation software would be a huge advantage
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment within student accommodation, hospitality, property, retail, or a general accommodation background would be preferred
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job