Here at P+S, we are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, market leaders in agricultural crops, who are currently seeking 2 Customer Services Administrator to join their team based in Diss for an 8-month fixed term contract.
- Provide seasonal support to the Customer Service team (Feb to July) and to the Farm Input Customer Service team (Aug to Sept)
- Provide and deliver exemplary and industry leading customer service and to ensure this service meets the exacting standards of the brand
- Provide a dedicated administration service over a wide range of responsibilities to all stakeholders with in the business
- To receive orders by telephone in a professional and friendly manner - Ensuring all details are captured and that customer expectations are understood and communicated
- Ensure that all customer enquiries, issues and complaints are handled promptly and effectively, professionally followed up to resolution.
- Receive orders via email, web, post - ensuring all details are captured and that customer expectations are understood and communicated. Entering details onto Generation with 100 % accuracy - printing and checking confirmations.
- Process credit card payments
- Liaise with address book to set up cash / credit accounts
- Price bespoke mixtures / products for internal / external customers
- Manage catalogue requests - set up prospect accounts where necessary
- Monitor, replace and update stock of grower guidelines and post as required
- Support the Customer Service and Administration team leader as instructed
- Support the Farm Inputs Customer Service, Logistics and Administration teams as instructed by the Administration and Logistics Manager
- Must possess a confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise a consistently changing work load and achieve deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Maintain close attention to detail at all times
- Effective team player but ability to work independently as required using own initiative
- To understand the product range
- Administration and customer service experience in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Experience liaising with customers over the telephone
- Good level of IT skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply online.
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- General Administration