Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Customer Services Administrator - French Speaker
- Location: Hitchin, Herts
- Contract: Permanent - Part Time, 20 Hours per week
- Flexible Hours
Customer Services Administrator (French Speaking):
- Are you a Bilingual individual who is a fluent French speaker?
- Do you have strong customer service skills?
- Can you speak and write fluently in French?
- Are you looking for a part-time opportunity with fairly flexible working hours?
- Would you consider your communication skills to be one of your strengths?
- Are you familiar with taking orders?
- Maybe you are used to liaising with customers?
- Is dealing with queries something you’re familiar with?
- Would being responsible for managing the input of customer orders, and communicating with French and English clients, acting as a customers 'advocate be something you would be confident with?
- Do you have strong Microsoft skills within Excel and possibly Line 1000 system?
- Are you a well organised individual with excellent attention to detail?
- Is building excellent relationships with clients something you’re good at?
- Maybe working in a friendly and growing team is something you'd enjoy?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a 'Customer Service Administrator (French Speaker)…
- Manage the receipt and input of customer orders, entering all orders accurately and promptly onto Line 1000 system.
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure customer orders are fulfilled, remaining up to date on production capability and supply of raw materials.
- Manage the trial order process, entering trials onto Line 1000 accurately following the creation of recipe information and inventory codes by the Technical team.
- Liaise with Business Managers and credit control team to ensure any credit stop orders are held until payment has cleared, communicating with the customer at all stages to update on progress.
- Support customers on delivery queries, complaints, requests for information and any ad hoc issues.
- Support Business Managers by providing regular updates on customer activity.
- Attend meetings with customers on site as necessary.
- Manage and maintain all internal customer services systems and processes including customer product portfolio, price portfolio, costing spreadsheets, pricing letters and the product launch process.
- Responsible for arranging transport for European consignments liaising with third party hauliers to manage French deliveries.
- Carry out any reasonable request as requested by any member of management within the reasonable scope of the role.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- General Admin