Customer Services Administrator, Ringwood,
Primary Job Purpose
To provide an administration and secretarial service for the Customer Services Department to include maintenance of the Customer Services database and handling correspondence as required.
- Issue introductory letters to all new residents on behalf of the Customer Services Manager informing them of the Customer Comments System.
- Receive comments and complaints received by letter, CCRs or telephone from Residents, House Managers, and Sales Consultants, ensure that they are recorded on the Customer Comments System and arrange action of same with Customer Services Manager or Buildings Manager, placing orders if required. Update CCR system as necessary.
- Assist the Customer Services Manager with customer research activities in order to introduce service and product improvements and enhancements as required. Prepare reports as required.
- Monitor and update all customer service records including NHBC warranty dates.
- Prepare all reported defects for action by Buildings Manager or Supervisor and monitor through to conclusion, including co-ordination and communication with resident.
- Arrange payment of invoices for work carried out by suppliers and sub-contractors used by the Customer Services Department following confirmation from the Buildings Manager or Supervisor that all work invoiced has been properly completed.
- Maintain diaries; arrange meetings and appointments for department members as required.
- Assist with the preparation of regular and ad hoc reports as required which may include some research and collation of information.
- The Customer Services Administrator may have access to information of a highly confidential nature in connection with the Department's business and company policies. In this connection considerable discretion is required.
- Always fully complies with policies and procedures.
Knowledge & Experience
- Secretarial and administrative experience including sound typing and audio skills, the use of Word Processors and ideally databases.
- Previous experience of customer contact in a similar role is desirable.
This is a very busy demanding role and the ideal candidate must be very competent, confident and able to push back and deal with irate customers at times and managers who are under pressure.
The role is to start immediately.
A good salary and package is offered with this role. Parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.