Customer Services Administrator
Based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, our client is a successful company looking for a Customer Services Administrator to join their team.
This job would suit a good administrator who is happy working within a small team. The job will involve being the first point of contact for customers for enquiries, orders, deliveries and accounts queries as well as confirming detailed orders with suppliers.
This company is a UK sales and marketing office for a European business delivering their products into the UK. It is a family owned business and the company remains small with a close-knit friendly feel to it.
The successful individual will have good administration skills having a stable CV and able to work to a high degree of accuracy. There is a significant account management/ customer service element to this job as well so these skills are important. Strong organisation skills with a systematic approach to work is vital. Experience of Word, Excel and SAGE is also essential to this job.
Duties will include:
- Following progress of orders through to delivery, checking all paperwork etc.
- Order entry, inputting invoices received from suppliers, running various reports and quarterly statistics using our internal SAGE system
- Proactively following up on sales enquiries received via company website, email or telephone
- Resolving customer accounts queries, reconciling credit notes
- Sending out samples and product literature to new and existing customers
- Providing sales figures and information for client presentations (using Microsoft Word and Excel)
- General clerical/administrative duties - filing, organising of quotes, updating price tables, ordering stationery
For more information about this role or any other Customer Services Administrator jobs in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job