CUSTOMER SERVICE/ ADMINISTRATOR
£19,000 + COMPANY BONUS (£600+ PER MONTH) + BENEFITS
***FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY WITH GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS***
Get Recruited is recruiting exclusively on behalf of a Leading Claims Management / Financial Services business located in the company's state of the art offices in the Alderley Edge area.
The company is operating within a highly successful niche area of financial services and they are set to be one of the fastest growing businesses in the region.
Due to significant financial investment, the company is now embarking on a rapid expansion plan which will create big opportunities for career driven individuals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Clear verbal and written communication skills, able to liaise and build rapport both internally and externally.
- Effective and accurate administrator, methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- A team player able to work with others to achieve results and exceed customer expectations.
- Strong time management, planning and organisation skills. Acceptance of responsibility, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Experience within a customer service/sales order processing position would be preferred.
- Professional and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Telephone Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- 28 days holidays
- Working for a reputable company
- Good company Pension
- Company car park
- Experience of working within Call Centre Agent in a Financial Services, Claims Management, Insurance or any kind of Regulated Business environment
- Money hungry individual who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment
- Career driven individual who wants quickly to progress
- Both target and financially driven individual
- Please send your CV for immediate consideration & Interview.
If you are interested in this position please click Apply
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job