This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our client have ambitious growth and business transformation targets which are fundamental to the continuation of the businesses success. This key, hands-on position will liaise with suppliers on behalf of new, potential & existing customers.
Position: Customer Services Administrator
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00 - 17.30 (1hour lunch); Friday 9.00 to 16.00 (half an hour lunch)
Salary: £20,000 per annum
About the role:
The Customer Services Administrator will liaise with customers to provide a solution with an allotted SLA, creating cases, updating the CRM system ongoing. The role will involve liaising with customers via the telephone and email hence a good telephone manner and knowledge of Microsoft is essential.
- Assist the sales team on a daily basis
- Answering incoming calls professionally and redirecting when required
- Completing cases on the CRM system from start to finish
- Responsible for interacting with the team, learning ways of working with all the networks
- Postal duties
- Managing orders through to completion using online ordering systems and achieving challenging SLAs
- Manage the customer interaction mainly by telephone and through email and SMS
- Adhere to customer scopes of work, SLAs and other performance regulating documentation relating to order management/provision
- Be open to take on new and existing tasks required in the customer services environment
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure queries/complaints/needs are addressed as quickly and effectively as possible
- Provision orders – following the network procedures
- Effectively provide solutions to problems
- Report and resolve faults
- Provide exceptional customer support at all times
- Be thorough in your work and show attention to detail
- Communicate effectively via telephone and email
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Skilled in a CRM system and Microsoft Office
- Confident positive telephone manner
- Able to work closely with a team in a communication environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, on own initiative and take responsibility
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Administrator, Sales Support, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Agent, Telecoms, Networks, etc.
Please note our client is working exclusively with EasyWeb Recruitment and MYHRHUB for this position and will not be working with recruitment agencies.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job