Customer Services Administrator - Desford
Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service via E-mail and Telephone?
Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy problem solving?
Are you a confident and experinced Administrator?
My client is looking to appoint a Customer Services Administrator in Desford on a full time temporary basis but this could be a longer term role depending on workload and the candidate. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and friendly team in fast paced environment. You flexible with a strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service. You will be responsible for liaising directly with Customers and suppliers regarding issues relating to parts supply from collections through to cancelling schedules.
The successful Customer Services Administrator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing the volumes in the Central Support team via e-mail and telephone, managing requests and making sure customer outcomes are achieved via e-mail and Telephone. On a busy day you could deal with up to 30 -40 calls so you must be good at multi-tasking and contribute to the team.
- All requests need to worked by close of business which is 4pm
- Proactively check and update requests using the latest information available
- Follow Central support Process in a timely efficient manner
- Own your process and manage requests effectively and respond in an accurate and timely manner
- Raise Tickets for request and review on an ongoing basis
- Supporting the team and manage your workload
- You will be working in a friendly team that is fast paced with a variety of work to keep you busy!
- You will be inputting information onto CRM systems and dealing with queries
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in an Administration/Customer Services is ideal and would be preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Strong IT skills and administration experience-with Microsoft Package skills
- Organise, prioritise and manage your time well
- Excellent communication skills
- We are looking for a 'Can do Attitude’, you are able to take ownership and accountability
- Salary guide is 8.76 per hour.8am to 4pm or 10-6pm.Monday to Friday. Potential for Internal promotion, there is the possibility of Permanent opportunities within the company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job