KH Resourcing are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join the UK market leaders in their industry. A vacancy has arisen in the Commercial Sales Office within the Private Housing team and will be based at the state of the art head Office in Barnsley. To be successful we are looking for someone with strong admin skills and having call centre experience will be key to being successful in this role.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Handling telephone queries from internal and external customers,
• Processing orders and defects whilst ensuring that deadlines are achieved.
• Support the field based personnel.
• Dealing with buyers, quoting prices and ensuring correct procedures are followed with reference to customer orders and pricing.
• Responsible for general administration duties
• Undertake other such duties and responsibilities, as when requested
To fulfil this role you must have:
• Previous experience in customer services.
• An excellent telephone manner.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organisational skills.
• A keen eye for detail as accuracy is important.
• Strong IT skills.
• Excellent timekeeping and time management skills
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and enthusiastic, with an excellent work ethic and a can-do / will-do hands-on approach and Applicants must be computer literate with MS Office and SAP previous experience.
The position offers a competitive salary & benefits package, full induction with in-house systems training and on-going product training.
Please attach a Cover letter outlining strengths and salary requirements.
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job