Customer Services Administrator
Our prestigious client has 2 exciting opportunities to join their busy operational team as a Customer Services Administrator. They ideally seek a candidate who has experience of working within the Financial Services or Banking industries or has a strong administrative background, working in a high-volume processing environment.
On a day to day basis, you will be carrying out duties relating to investors, answering calls and responding to emails from Independent Financial Advisors, private investors, fund managers and other clients.
What being an Administrator in the Customer Services team involves:
- Answering enquiries from investors and their representatives, by telephone or e-mail
- Providing the broadest range of information about the investor’s holding, transactions undertaken, the funds in question, and the services being offered
- Attempting to resolve queries at first point of contact, or escalate if needed
- Updating systems and arranging any necessary correspondence
- Providing information on request regarding the funds and changes that may impact them
- Call filtering - passing calls for other departments through to them when required
The experience and skills required are as follows: -
- G.C.S.E Maths and English grade 'C’ or above, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Good team working attitude
- Ability to process and interpret complex information
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of working within a Contact Centre or in a Customer Services role
- Ideally, you will have experience of working within Financial Services, but this is not essential
The starting salary is £17500, and our client offers 23 days holidays which increases in-line with service. Benefits include pension scheme, life cover and the opportunity to opt-in to additional benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme etc. There is on-site parking, a subsided canteen and high street coffee shops along with a free shuttle bus from Leeds Bus and Train Stations. The location is close to the White Rose Shopping Centre along with easy access to most major motorways.
Our client wants their administrators to become well-respected industry professionals, so as part of the role they will be offering full study support for the Investment Operations Certificate. They will provide books, regular lecturing, mock exams, study leave and a community that can really support you through your studies. The IOC forms part of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment and is recognised as a Professional Qualification in over 50 countries.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your details clearly outlining the required skills and experience to as soon as possible
Candidates will be required to attend THE Agency offices in Cleckheaton, to register and complete a short interview. If shortlisted, candidates will be required to attend an interview with our client.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"