We are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join a successful company based in central St Albans!
Working in a great team, you’ll be supported by your colleagues and initially buddy-up with an experienced member.
The company is well established, professional and efficient.
The team are passionate about customer service and offering an outstanding service to their clients.
In this role you will take responsibility for your clients, managing queries and enquiries, and maintaining contact at every step of the process.
You will receive full training in return for your customer service experience, "can do" attitude and friendly team approach.
- Ensuring the system and clients are updated at all times
- Monitoring any issues, escalating concerns
- Working to tight deadlines
- Problem solving
- Maintaining contact with your clients, informing them of the continual progress
- Ensure a professional and efficient service is provided at all times
- Experience within a customer service role, either in office or industry in a business to business role
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to accept responsibility for allocated tasks
To be considered for this role, you will need to be a real team player and possess the right attitude to succeed!
Salary: £18k per annum with a £1k bonus
Hours: Mon - Fri, 09:00 - 17:30
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service