Customer Services Administrator / £17k-£19k + benefits / Bromley
My client, a sought after employer based in Bromley, are looking for a bright, switched on Customer Service administrator to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Your role will be heavily phone based, interacting with customers on a daily basis about their accounts.
- Process and verifying new business
- Providing administrative support
- Processing cancellation instructions
- Processing new registered contacts
- Liaising with customers, field force and external providers
- Setting up new Direct Debits
- Taking payments over the phone
- Dealing with queries and complaints
- Performing reconciliations
- Other duties as required
Working in a team environment, you will be a good communicator with fantastic customer service skills developed through experience in a phone based position in Financial Services. A positive outlook, resilience, and a good work ethic are essential for this company!
You will be reliable and hard working with a strong attention to detail, good IT skills and be numerate and literate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who heavily invest in their staff; this role has come about due to internal promotion!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online today for immediate consideration. My client will move QUICKLY for the right person and are looking for someone to start by the end of November,
This role is being handled by Emily in Pearson Whiffin's Business Support Division
- "customer service" "Administration" "financial services"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job