Would you like to work for one of the UK's fastest growing companies? How about a Company that continually wins awards for providing great customer service? And how about a Company of over 1,100 staff that believes so strongly in internal progression that most of its Supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers (and even two of its Directors) began their careers as Customer Service Advisors?
Well if you do then you have come to the right place!
Who we are
Utility Warehouse is the UK's only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced utility services, spanning both the communications and energy markets and our growth is based upon 'word of mouth' recommendations, mainly provided to us through our network of around 40,000 business partners across the UK. And grow we do, because we are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion we expect from every member of our team.
With our stunning and modern network headquarters being based in Colindale, North West London, we are easily accessible via the Northern Line and are a short drive from the North London, Middlesex and Hertfordshire areas.
What we offer
At Utility Warehouse not only do we offer stability and career progression, but also a fun and friendly workplace, which still has that family feel which you don’t often see in larger companies.
In addition to this, we are offering a competitive salary of £21,500, as well as a number of benefits including:
- Salary benefits - include 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), an escalating Christmas bonus, share options, free life assurance (4x salary) and a contributory pension scheme!
- Office perks - include free tea and coffee, break areas with pool and table tennis tables, frequent social events, a subsidised canteen and free parking!
- Staff discounts - on our services as well as additional discounts such as gym membership and sports equipment, discounted BUPA healthcare and free Gourmet Society membership!
- and much more!
About the role
We are looking for an individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills and who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contacting customers via telephone, email or letter in response to their written communication
- Communicating with our internal teams to resolve customer queries/issues
- Dealing with high volumes of written communication from customers
- Assisting the call centre teams with inbound calls during busy periods
- Any other adhoc duties as required
You will need to be able to:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Produce high quality written communication
- Verbally communicate complex issues to customers clearly
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex numeric problems
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 17:30.
If you think this could be you, and that you would enjoy working in a busy but buzzy Customer Correspondence Team, then you could be right for us! And we look forward to receiving your application!
So if you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity, then click apply today!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Written Communication
- Written Correspondence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job