Our established and friendly client is currently seeking to recruit an Account Manager on a permanent basis at their Burgess Hill site.
The Customer Accounts Team guide the large and varied client-base through the order process from sale to delivery. As an account manager you will manage new and existing customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
Our client is a vibrant, friendly, and design focused company and are looking for someone who will fit well into their existing team and contribute to the overall culture of the company.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Highly organised and the ability to multitask
- Impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- Call handling skills, with a strong telephone manner
- Strong numeracy
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Computer literate (must be confident in Word, and Excel)
- The ability to work well under pressure
The following skills would also be of great benefit:
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Experience with invoicing
- Experience with online sales
- Experience in a design focused environment
- Work in a creative company where you will get to see your work through from concept to finished product.
- Join a fun, highly-motivated and close-knit team.
- Target-related bonus scheme and team rewards - past years have included trips abroad.
- Close to transport links and local amenities.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
Salary - £19,000 PA
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job