Our client, based in the Watford area are looking to add another team member to their Customer Service team due to growth within the business.
Our client is based within the automotive industry and are great experts in their field having a presence for many years. They`re a fun team and take pride in what they do!
Requirements of the role:
- Providing excellent service to customers, comprehending their requirements, and gaining their loyalty
- Maintain high standards by adhering to the company`s policies and procedures.
- Show commitment, act with uprightness and be responsible for your work
- Show positivity, proactive and reactive in a fast-paced environment
- Help keep their internal database up to date.
- Handle customer complaints in accordance with the company`s values
- Have previous experience working in customer service
- Have a desire to learn and develop yourself as they have a lot of fabulous training opportunities
- Be a confident communicator and passionate about assisting others.
- Have the need to succeed and contribute within a team
- Experience of working in motor industry customer service role (not essential)
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays and your birthday)
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Chance to be part of a fun vibrant team
- Company pension scheme
- Chance to be part of the successful brand
- A competitive salary
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'