Location: Knutsford, Cheshire (please note this is 100% inhouse role)
Salary: £35,000 to £60,000 plus benefits
Are you a Customer Service person, ideally within the technical / IT / Software industry? If so our client is a hugely successful cyber security software house and are looking to expand their Customer Experience team and recruit an extra Technical Customer Service person.Please note this role is 100% inhouse located at our client’s offices in beautiful Knutsford in Cheshire. The successful candidate should be Degree qualified with a 2.1 or above and have 3-5 years customer service skills ideally within a technical / software / cyber security environment and have understanding and experience of CRM systems and processes, been involved in Process improvement and Sales Support.
Our client offers above average salaries and excellent benefits including restaurant and fully equipped gym on site.
Technical Customer Service responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer queries promptly and accurately, answering their questions and providing a world-class customer experience.
- Identifying customer insights and trends, using these insights to increasingly delight our clients’ customers.
- Using data to make informed decisions such as prioritisation of tasks where needed.
- Being involved in real time delivery optimisation such as rapid triage and response.
- Creating new processes and optimising current ones, looking at how to scale and improve on them.
Technical Customer Service Essential Skills/ Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer service role in the technology industry.
- Experience with process improvement/delivery optimisation.
- Commercial awareness - IT market knowledge, particularly within the cybersecurity industry.
- Understanding and experience of CRM systems and processes.
Keywords: Customer Service, IT, Software, Cyber Security, CRM
Technical Customer Service
- Customer Service
- Cyber Security
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'