What's in it for you?
* NO WEEKEND WORK
* Free on-site parking
* Casual dress
* Day off on your birthday
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you want to work for a well-established company based in Leeds?
We are looking for customer service advisors to join an expanding team based in our Leeds office. You will be joining an upbeat and friendly team who all ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service to every customer they speak too. You will be working for a leading distributor within our industry which will allow for you to learn new skills and to develop and progress within the company.
What you will be doing:
* Managing the companies email inbox
* Being the first point of contact for all customer queries maintaining effective communication throughout
* Building and maintaining sustainable relationships with customers
* Liaising with our suppliers
* Adding all relevant information / correspondence onto our CRM
What we are looking for:
* Enjoys working within a team
* The ability to multitask and to work to targets and deadlines
* Previous customer service experience
* Strong attention to detail
Please apply now for immediate telephone interview?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'