Temp until Christmas
£11+ per hour
Your new role
- To confirm appointments for customers
- Look after and maintaining agent diaries
- Prioritising and cancelling appointments depending on the needs of the business and communicating these changes to the relevant customers
- Contacting agents and customers to confirm appointments
What you'll need to succeed
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Good telephone manners
If you're interested in this role, please click apply for email a copy of your CV
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'