We are looking for an experienced customer service professional to join our client based in Halifax. The role is very varied and requires someone with excellent attention to detail and strong administration skills.
The role involves supporting key accounts with queries, order updates and scheduling repairs. Whilst the core of this role is customer service, you will also be required to accurately update the system and produce reports.
* Answering inbound calls from customers
* Logging repairs and scheduling engineers
* Taking and processing customer orders
* Dealing with any complaints
* Providing order updates
* Producing reports
* Keeping the system up to date
We are looking for
* Experience within customer service
* Strong administration skills
* someone who can show empathy with customers and handle calls of a sensitive nature
* Intermediate Excel skills - Filters, Look Ups etc
* Excellent telephone manner
* Salary £19k-£19.5k per annum
* Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
* 34 holidays per annum to start, rising with service
* Healthcare cash plan
* Free onsite parking
* Bike to work scheme
If you are interested please apply with your up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'