**Customer Service ** Start date January**
Are you currently in a retail or customer focused role, looking to move your skills to an office environment? Then look no further...
We have an amazing opportunity, working for an exciting company based in York city centre!Our client, a leading Insurer are looking to recruit passionate and enthusiastic Individuals to join their thriving Customer Service Team!You will be working within a dynamic team in a modern and exciting office, providing support to the companies vast and interesting client base! This role will be a mix of office work and home working.
- Working within the direct commercial team talking to customers over the phone, bringing your personality to life and making honest connections that inspire
- Providing the very best customer service and delivering an honest and helpful service
- Dealing with queries and helping to resolve sometimes difficult or sensitive situations
- Working towards targets and KPI's
- Having in depth conversations with customers and retaining their business by building long standing relationships and introducing them to better suited products
- Selling products to potential customers, working out their needs and providing the right answer
We are looking for positive and engaging individuals who have excellent customer service skills and can communicate with clients at all levels.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Full time, Permanent position
35 working week - Monday-Friday working between the hours of 8.00am- 7pm (shifts are 8 hours long). Shifts will be set 4 weeks before hand. One Saturday a month will be required working 9-2pm, a day off in the week will be given.
£18,500 per annum
Flexible working - between home and office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'