We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, highly personable Customer Service and Operations Executive to join our client on their journey as they continue to build one of the most exciting brands in the fitness and wellness space. The role is based in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
About the Company
Our client was founded in the UK in 2019 by elite athletes to put elite level recovery in the hands of every athlete on earth. They have created a range of cutting-edge technology that allows everyday athletes to give their body elite level recovery. It’s been an incredible ride and they’re only just getting started. They are growing rapidly, with loyal customers, an incredible team, athlete ambassadors (Tom Stoltman, Marcus Smith, Sarah Davies, Alex Yee, Chris Robshaw to name a few) and hugely exciting partnerships (Spartan, Under Armour Turf Games, London Triathlon).
About the Role
Customer Service is an absolute priority for our client and is one of the things that differentiates them from their competitors. The role of Customer Service and Operations Executive will be a vital part of the team and they are looking for a candidate who wants to grow and develop as their business does. This role is all about building incredible relationships with customers so they become part of our client’s community.
About the Responsibilities
In the role of Customer Service and Operations Executive, you will:
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do and reflect the feedback you get as the company develops the internal strategy
- Converting customers via online chat, Instagram and email
- Investigate and resolving customer issues quickly and patiently
- Prioritise and process customer orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Working with couriers to resolve delivery issues
- Supporting the international growth of the company
- Implement a system for stock control
- Feedback customer insights to the Head of Product
- Picking and packaging orders and ensuring quick delivery
- Respond to customer reviews on Trustpilot and via email
- Processing orders quickly and efficiently
To be successful for the role of Customer Service and Operations Executive, you must be passionate about your own health and fitness and be ready to be part of a fast growth start-up. It is intense, scrappy and really good fun and you must have / be:
- Passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience
- No previous experience required, just a ‘can-do’ attitude and the willingness to learn new skills
- Organised and detail orientated, with the ability to use initiative to solve problems
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passionate about sports and fitness
- A positive, enthusiastic and proactive approach, with the ability to work to a deadline and under pressure
- Language – English (fluent)
About the Hours & Rewards
For the role of Customer Service and Operations Executive, you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £24,000 plus Bonus
- Weekly breakfast and monthly team lunches
- Weekly team workouts
- Hours of work - Monday to Friday: 8am to 4.30pm OR 9am to 5.30pm
- Huge potential for development and progression as the company expands
The Company DNA
These five principles shape their culture:
- Make customers happy – they’re on a mission to help athletes of every level unlock their best performance, looking after their customers is fundamental to their DNA
- Everyone muck in – they are a fast growth start-up and no job is too big or small for anyone in the team
- Speed wins – they execute quickly and if it goes wrong adapt fast
- Think bigger – there are 1.7 billion people in the world suffering with muscle and joint issues and they believe they can help them all. They always think big.
- Have a good time – they’re here to change the world and have a seriously good time whilst doing it. They have team BBQs and fun fitness sessions
If you would like to be part of this amazing team, apply now.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wellbeing, health, fitness, exercise, customer service, customer advisor, sales support,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'