SALARY UP TO £17,500
We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join our call centre team. Situated in between Brierley Hill and Kingswinford, conveniently situated on main road and easily accessible by bus routes, our thriving call centre is growing and we are looking to recruit additional customer service advisors. The successful contact centre agent will be :
Requirements of the role :
- Exceed customers expectation and provide a 1st class service at all times
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers
- Engage with the customer to understand their requirements
- Process orders
- Awareness of process for escalation to Supervisor
- Liaise with other internal departments - e.g. Credit Control and dispatch/warehouse
Personal Qualities :
You will ideally possess previous call centre experience, or customer service within an office environment, together with good computer skills.
In return we can offer a permanent salary up to £17,500
Working Hours 08.30 am to 17.00 pm Monday to Friday
Free parking, in-house training, friendly office environment with good social activities outside of work.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'