Great opportunity for a Customer Service Handler to join a forward thinking and successful company based in Ipswich.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Duties of Customer Service Handler
- Answering the telephone and signing off calls in accordance with agreed procedures appropriate to client
- Corresponding with all parties concerned by use of the telephone, letter and any other means appropriate
- Complaint handling within agreed company procedures
- Carry out administration on files including general typing of emails and keeping a well organised and up to date portfolio of claims, which you will manage proactively and efficiently
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
Skills Required for Customer Service Handlers
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within a call-centre environment, customer service and/or the field of insurance.
- A positive and self-confident approach when dealing with customers, and where appropriate, representatives of the Company’s clients.
- The ability to utilise qualities such as empathy, tact and diplomacy when interacting with customers
In return you will be offered a progressive salary architecture whereby your salary increases in line with completion of training modules and processes and excellent benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'