6 month FTC
Working 2 days in the office, 3 days at home
About the Customer Service role:
Responsible for preparation of client enquiries in line with requests whilst adhering to internal procedures and policies. Effectively manage multiple projects at the same time, by ensuring all deadlines are met both internally and externally.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service role:
- Monitor and source publicised call to offers and opportunities, and arrange for appropriate submissions within deadlines.
- Log, monitor and upload all request documentation into central management system to ensure all key documentation is recorded.
- Manage the client enquiry lifecycle ensuring adherence to clauses and agreements are met, and timely
follow ups made for client renewals.
Customer Service requirements:
- Advanced excel skills essential - strong reporting capability
- Ability to effective manage multiple work tasks of varying complexities
- Meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'