Customer Service - multiple vacancies
£19000 - £23000 DoE
Stroud - Hybrid
Temp - Perm
Immediate start required
My well-established and market leading client are seeking multiple Customer Service Advisors to join their growing team to act as the face of the business. You will be providing a first-class service by communicating with customers via phone and email. If you are customer focused, you enjoy working in a dynamic team and are organised with a strong work ethic then get in contact today!
A variety of shifts to suit availability, from full time and part time work available!
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and electronic platforms
- Deal with inbound calls from new customers and outbound calls to existing customers
- Have an active involvement in Quality Assurance - ensuring policies, procedures and best practices are met and maintained
- Ensure customer accounts are correct and all requests are completed accurately
- Take responsibility and ownership for customer queries
- Effective customer resolution
- Educate, coach and influence customers on best practice
- Liaise with internal teams
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent IT skills and proficient using Microsoft packages
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and supportive to the team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be flexible and approachable
- Have a high level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Have the ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met
- Be a keen team member, with the ability to accept responsibility and work on their own initiative
Please contact Katie at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'