Customer Service Advisors - Work from home
Start Date: 10th May onwards
Location: Can be based anywhere in the UK
Profile - Basic Customer service, answering calls relating to the vaccinations and travel requirements. Must be able to use a computer and navigate systems
Hours of work - Mon - Sunday 8am - 8pm 40 hours per week on shifts
Contract: Fixed Term contract for 3 months
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour paid fortnightly
Training; 3 days
* Must have own laptop or PC (no mac users as not compatible with system) Must have windows 8 or above.
* Must have broadband speed of 10mb per second download and 4mbps upload (you will need a screenshot to prove it)
* PC or laptop should connect to router via ethernet cable (wifi not suitable)-
* A smart phone to download app to connect to systems.
* A quality USB headset or a non Bluetooth wireless noise cancelling headset
What you will need:
* Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
* Ability to empathise with the customer
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Ideally phone-based customer service experience
* Problem-solving skills and the ability to take ownership over each customer query
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* A passion for customer service
* Excellent team player
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'