We have a full-time permanent role, within a Customer Service department,
Looking for a customer Service Advisor that has a passion for delivering high quality service to it’s customers.
Monday to Friday 9-5pm - 35 hours working week.
- Support the Customer Service Managers team of 6
- Administer customer orders via email and Web
- Respond to incoming customer enquiries and provide solutions
- Pass on enquiries to Technical Salesmen, where required
- Manage customer complaints using our internal MISS system
- Liaise regularly with manufacturing and distribution partners
- Liaise with Accounts Department and Logistics where appropriate
- Become familiar with Promotions, New Products, Product Exits and Special Pricing
- Attend Training Sessions to understand Features and Benefits of Products
- Achieve the Customer Service Standards
- Handle telephone calls efficiently and quickly
- Key Account support
- Internal Sales
- Communicate with customers via Online Chat
If you feel that you can deliver the above, please apply by sending us your CV.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the role/s has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business (rated as one of the top 3 Agencies in Milton Keynes).
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'