Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5
Full Time (40 hours p/w)
£20,000 - £24,000 (Dependant on industry experience)
NGN are a boutique provider of fully managed Voice and Data solutions tailored to the SME and arena. NGN also provide energy brokerage solutions for business across the UK (mainland only).
We are looking for dynamic, self-sufficient, customer-focused individuals with a passion for ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction at every opportunity. An interest in technology is favourable.
We believe hard work, positive company culture and friendly colleagues work together to create the best possible customer experience. Each customer interaction is an opportunity to set us apart from the competition and to create a memorable experience.
About the Customer Service Representative Role:
The primary aim of this role is to take ownership of all customer service enquiries.
These can include, but are not limited to:
- Data Connectivity.
The chosen candidates will collaborate with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers in line with our SLA.
Service-related matters are managed via our CRM to ensure necessary triggered invoke for efficiency and clear communication. It’s imperative details captured are accurate and remain updated to allow for accurate MI and reporting.
As a small business your role and involvement may span into other areas. Therefore, its important you have a can-do attitude and are willing to accept new challenges when necessary.
These may include:
• Regular customer/supplier interaction.
• Collaboration with colleagues.
• Responding accurately to requests, explaining solutions and ensuring customers feel valued.
• Service and provisioning case management.
• Building lasting relationships with our customers based on trust, reliability and delivery.
• Understanding pre-defined SLA’s whilst providing an excellent customer experience.
• Portal management & accurate record keeping.
• General administrative and operational duties.
The Successful Customer Service Representative candidate will possess the following skills:
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office apps (know your way around office applications).
• Good understanding and working your way around online portals.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Logical thinker / trouble shooter.
• Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail.
• Work on their own initiative with a thirst for knowledge.
• Comfortable with adapting to new and advancing technologies.
• Happy to do continuous on the job training.
• Ownership of their tasks and duties.
• Empathise, Empower and Engage with our existing and new clients.
• Be able to follow and adhere to instructions.
• Team player.
• Customer focused with a positive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
The successful applicant will have an A Level education or equivalent.
How to apply for the Customer Service role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Customer Service job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Customer Service Technology, Customer Experience Agent, Technology troubleshooting, Customer Service Agent, Customer Relations, Customer Relationship Manager, Energy Solutions, Customer Query Manager, Mobile Customer Service Representative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'