Castleford, WF10 1PA
Full Time Mon-Fri (40 hours p/w)
Permanent - Immediate Start Available
Our Client, founded in 2003 is an online shopping company. They help customers find the right solutions for their home or business. They've grown every year and now feature one of the widest product ranges in their field in the whole of Europe.
They are currently looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join their excellent Customer Service Team in Castleford, Yorkshire.
What will the Customer Service role involve?
· Helping customers with their enquiries over the phone or by email.
· Processing new orders and taking card payments.
· Dealing with our suppliers and other third parties.
· Using Amazon and eBay to carry out any background work.
The Successful Customer Service Candidate will:
· Be friendly and approachable with an excellent telephone manner.
· Be extremely organised and hard-working to ensure you provide excellent customer service.
· Have dedication and drive to progress through the business and eventually take on new respon-sibilities.
· Have excellent written communication skills.
· Ideally, have past customer service experience - although training will always be provided due to our custom-built operating system.
· Be able to problem solve.
· Ideally, have some experience working with Amazon and eBay selling platforms.
About the company:
Our Client is a well-established 18-year-old company that has one goal; to ensure that their customers receive the best possible products and customer service. Since starting in 2003, they have grown every year and now feature one of the largest product ranges throughout the whole of Europe. Their team are all hardworking, friendly and dedicated members of staff, who work together to make the business the best it possibly can be. They are constantly working to improve and grow together and would love to welcome a new member of staff, who is just as hardworking and committed as the rest of them, to help achieve this.
Benefits of the Customer Service Role:
· Salary: £19294
· Immediate start available
· Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
· 40 hours
· 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
With the opportunity to work amongst friendly and positive individuals and the opportunity to progress throughout the business, our Client are an excellent company to work for.
If you think you are the ideal candidate, please apply today.
How to apply for the Customer Service role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Customer Service job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: CSA, Customer Service Agent, Customer Support, Customer Liaison Officer, Telephone Support, Online Sales, Online Customer Support, Online Sales Platforms, Ecommerce, Order Processing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'