Full time & permanent
Flexibility required for shifts between 10am - 8pm - Monday-Sunday
This Customer Service role will involve contacting potential new customers on behalf of a leading TV provider. The customers you will be contacting can be existing, old or new customers. The Customer Service person needs to be resilient when speaking to customers, driven to achieve bonus, targets and be money motivated.
The benefits of the Customer Service role:
- Free premium TV package and many other employee discounts
- Regular incentives including vouchers, cash and technology prizes
- Cashback on GP, Dentist and online Counselling appointments
- Development and Progression opportunities
- 29 days holiday and increasing with each years’ service
- Casual dress code
- Fantastic and supportive culture
The ideal Customer Service person will have:
- Previous customer services/sales experience either face to face or over the phone
- Motivated to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Money motivated
- Eagerness to provide first-class customer experience
- Ability to show tenacity and resilience in all work you do
If this is the customer service role for you and you’re looking for a new full time and permanent position to start ASAP please click APPLY
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Objection Handling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'