Customer Service Representative
Location: Just outside of Orpington
Benefits- big modern office, quarterly celebrations eg office BBQ's, free lunch, unlimited sweets/ice cream every day, progression, generous pay review frequently, friendly environment, free parking, enhanced pension scheme
A Customer service representative will act as a liaison, provide product/services information.
The best Customer Service Representatives are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Managing incoming sales inbox of orders.
- Process orders accurately, efficiently, and promptly to meet the needs of customer and fulfil promise.
- Confirmation of order placed sent to customer, keep customers informed and updated on scheduled delivery date/time and if any changed on products/backorders items or offer alternatives.
- Answering of phones, understanding their needs and dealing with them enquires/orders
- Contribute to building an enthusiastic and positive culture in the customer service team.
- Process hire and repairs requested for customers.
- Taking and Actioning call off orders in accordance with the call off system.
- Assisting the account managers
- following up with supplies if necessary.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Must be able to drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a customer service
- Good IT skills and experience with MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'