Customer Service Advisor
£10.20 per hour
Our client is seeking candidates within their busy Customer Service team team to provide support to their customers with general queries. To manage the customer experience throughout the order process and beyond. You must have excellent Customer Service skills and experience within a fast paced administration / order processing environment.
- Taking a high volume of incoming calls from customers
- Daily liaison with external customers and internal departments, including sales, finance, support and customers via telephone & email to discuss and resolve customer and system queries.
- Delivering first class customer service, ensuring the customer has a satisfactory customer experience
- Process of orders onto system as required
- Resolving any order related queries, billing issues, raising credit notes
- Set up customer records, maintaining and actioning amendments to customer accounts.
- Processing of contract Renewal orders where approvals or special requirements are required under business agreed
- Working as part of a team, helping to achieve and maintain KPI’s/SLA’s
- Dispatching the product and assisting with the initial set up, checking and assisting with license issues
- To assist on any other ad-hoc duties as required but not limited to administration duties.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Must have good keyboard and computer skills including MS Word, Excel & Email
You will need to be an excellent team player with superb communication skills and the ability to pick things up quickly. This is a very fast paced environment experience in a similar role or call centre would be ideal. This is a temporary contract for initially 3 months but the role may be extended. The role is to start immediately working remotely..
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 1 week of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Fast Paced Environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'