Customer Service/ Claims
£16500- £21000 per annum
We have an amazing opportunity with a client based in the centre of Winchester who are looking to recruit Customer Service/ Claims Assessors to join their Insurance company, this is the perfect role for someone who is looking to progress within a career in Insurance.
We are looking for 4 people who would be interested in establishing a career within an insurance industry. Full training and industry standing qualifications are fully funded by our client and each stage passed will be rewarded with a salary increase.
Good fun environment, excellent benefits and progression.
The main purpose of the Customer Service/ Claims assessor is to manage the end process of submitted claims, including decision making.
- Validate new claims in accordance with set procedures
- Make accurate claim payments to the appropriate source within strict SLAs
- Communicate effectively with customers via verbal and written media
- Maintain all supportive documentation and records updating computer and paper records as appropriate
- Archive all data in accordance with departmental procedures
- Keep Team and Senior Managers appraised of any Complaints issues
The ideal candidate will have experience working within Insurance and decision making, however candidates with a real passion to start a career in Insurance will also be considered.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Hampshire for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we`re receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime, please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies. Keep well and safe.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'