- Always provide excellent Customer Service
- Providing excellent customer service to customers via phone and email
- The accurate inputting of customer orders and quotations
- Data inputting
- Dealing promptly with customer issues and queries
- Following queries through to a conclusion
- Responsible for returns and collections
- Dealing with POD's
- Liaise with other departments
- Use the company computer systems for the process of the customer service department, and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures
- Keep up to date with the products and services
- To be proactive in resolving customer issues involving other departments as necessary
- Strong customer focus: passionate about customers and the service we provide.
- Has gained relevant experience in a customer service or administration role
- "Can do" attitude, decisive with the desire to make things happen
- "Go to" person to resolve daily issues and priorities. Shows initiative
- Keen to take ownership and to be pro-active in improving efficiency and performance.
- Credible and confident with customers, suppliers, staff colleagues.
- Has a strong, confident personality with excellent communication skills.
- Is a team player who likes to engage with and support business colleagues.
- A hands-on, structured, and well organised approach, focusing on daily disciplines as well as monthly targets and deadlines.
- Diligent and has a keen attention to detail. Work is precise and avoids administrative oversights.
- Able to effectively multi-task and handle periods of high workload.
- Able to use the sage system
- Upselling may be required so some experience would be ideal
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- Customer Service Advisor
- data entry
- branch assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'