Customer Service | Wolverhampton | Permanent | £18000 - £20100 | Full time (Mon to Fri)
A fantastic Customer service role for an experienced professional looking to join a stable business.
A reputable organisation based in the Black Country area and operating in the financial service sector, are looking for a customer service professional to join their team.
- Providing a responsive front-line service face to face, over the telephone, and via. email and other mediums
- Delivering high quality service, working to KPIs, and aiming for a positive outcome and closure of query within first contact with service user
- Acting with integrity and ethics, and displaying empathy in all interactions
- Updating customer details/changes of details accurately and on time
- Processing queries in accordance with SLAs, and handling and escalating complaints
- Issuing documentation where needed
- Meeting visitors face to face representing the organisation professionally at all times
- Work across other teams where needed to support the organisation
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to delivering a first-class customer service.
You will proactively seek to make improvements to processes and will be committed to developing your own skills through CPD and training. Experience within customer service, particularly in financial services, banking, or government benefits is essential.
Owing to the high volume of applications we receive for this level of role, if you have not heard from us within 72 working hours please assume that, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful, but do not hesitate to apply for future positions.
For further information please contact Kerry Tostevin at Seymour John Ltd –
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'