Customer Service Advisor
£19,000 + (£20,200 bonus on offer based on hitting KPI's)
Hours fall within 8am - 8pm and rotate on a 3 weekly basis
Wild are pleased to be working with a very well established business in Portsmouth, who due to an exciting period of growth, are looking for passionate customer service candidates to join their team.
- Providing excellent customer service levels to existing clients
- Taking calls on an inbound line and also calling back customers who have enquired via email
- Working towards individual and team KPI's & targets
- Aim to resolve each query within one call if possible
- Handling complaints in a professional manner
- Experience working within a telephone based customer service role
- Comfortable working towards KPI and call targets
- Excellent phone manner and ability to build rapport
- Can work alone as well as within a team
- Good attention to detail and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
The role offers very generous benefits including free parking, ongoing professional development, your birthday off, life assurance and many more!
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call Lucy @ Wild for more information.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'