Customer Service / Sales Support / Colchester / Salary /Permanent
An opportunity has become available for an experienced customer service advisor to work for our client, an established online business, in their Customer Service and Sales Team. This role will primarily be supporting the General Manager processing inbound sales orders.
- Processing customer online orders via email, Live Chat, website, Amazon, Ebay and answering telephone calls
- Offering product advice after full training
- Arranging deliveries, drop shipments via the suppliers
- Processing returns and replacing damaged goods
- Building lasting relationships with suppliers - researching product information
- Price and discount negotiating
You must be a driven, customer focused individual who wants to join a company that promotes self-development and a growth mindset!
- Experience of a busy inbound customer service role previously.
- Strong administration skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience with buying and / or selling online would be an advantage
Salary negotiable depending on level of experience within a similar role. 40 Hours per week, 20 day holiday, wfh opportunities after full training, free parking on site. This role offers development through business coaching sessions and progression to Customer Service Manager for the right candidate.
Please send your cv to Samantha Chambers @ SC4 Recruitment.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you have not heard within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Sales Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'